Are you prone to nitrogen narcosis in the 30m+ range? Want a clear head so you are able to focus on your mission?? With Advanced Recreational Trimix you CAN!
This 3 day programme has been specifically designed for thoose divers who want to extend their bottom time and conduct limited decompression, maximising safety with an optional extra oxygen rich deco stage. On successful completion of training you may conduct dives to a max. depth of 48m with a max. decompression time of 15mins.
The programme content includes a minimum of 1 confined water session and 4 open water dives where a minimum of 2 using trimix where your END (equivalent narcosis depth) can be no greater than 24m. What you can expect to learn from the programme.
- Equipment configuration
- Advanced "OxTox" calculation & planning
- Gas management procedures
- Staged decompression management
- Decompression planning and management
- Team gas emergency procedures
- Basic decompression platform procedures
- "Best Mix" consideration & calculation
- END calculation
- Reel & DSMB/liftbag handling