You want to extend your range, extend your bottom time, extend your excitment? With Advanced Nitrox you CAN!
Regarded as the foundation training programme for decompression and technical diving. The Advanced Nitrox Diver is designed for the diver that wants to extend bottom time, incur minimum decompression schedules and enjoy the ability to utilize staged decompression to accelerate run times.
On successful completion of training you may conduct dives to a max. depth of 42m with a max. decompression time of 15mins.
The programme content includes a minimum of 1 confined water session and 4 open water dives. What you can expect to learn from the programme.
- Equipment configuration
- Advanced "OxTox" calculation & planning
- Gas management procedures
- Staged decompression management
- Decompression planning and management
- Team gas emergency procedures
- Basic decompression platform procedures
- Reel & DSMB/liftbag handling